Monday, February 10, 2014

At the Coffee-shop on a Wednesday




What was that thought that I had ... last night before I went to sleep...
The one I was sure to remember in the morning...

It’s always the same.
Drawing circles in the sand with a stick.
Eccentric circles.

The Witch and the Lion – outside the wardrobe.

Questions.

Sometimes,
there are no questions.
No answers.

Chances are.

There is too much anger!
I want to dance...

There is too much darkness.
I want to dance!

Oh, but the density of silence...
Secrets?

Some people are too fat for
their miniskirts...
Her underwear is actually pink.
That’s great.

A black temple-cat against white walls
suddenly stops, looks around
and looks at me.
Sits for a while, then leaves.

What’s that cat going on about all day long?

It’s too sunny for umbrellas.
I’m hot –
a tarred road on a suffocating day,
heading for a meltdown.

I don’t know what time it is.
Feels like it’s time to go.

I don’t know what the time is.
The Universe provides.
Feels like it’s time for a drive!

I don’t know what Time is.
I can see road-signs.

Never an airbag.




2013 Summer, Wednesday



No comments:

Post a Comment